Restaurant HVAC Systems in San Diego County
Reduce the Heat in the Kitchen with Reliable AC in Your San Diego County Restaurant
As a restaurant owner, you know just how hot it can get in the kitchen. One of the reasons you need to invest in quality HVAC systems for restaurants is to keep that kitchen cool. The restaurant HVAC pros at 5 Diamond Mechanical understand this. We can help you by designing an HVAC system that specifically addresses your too-hot kitchen.
With a properly cooled commercial kitchen that uses the right restaurant HVAC design, your team members will work more efficiently and in better comfort. A happy and comfortable team means a restaurant that runs at its best, so this is something worth investing in.
Keep Diners Comfortable with a Functional Restaurant HVAC System in San Diego County
HVAC installation for restaurants is not just for your team members. It is also for your patrons. In the dining room, customers should feel comfortable so they can focus on the quality of your food, not the temperature of your location. If they are too hot or too cold, they will not linger long enough to order drinks or dessert, and they may not speak positively about your restaurant to their friends.
To keep customers comfortable, 5 Diamond Mechanical offers HVAC systems for restaurants that have zoned control. This ensures adequate cooling in the kitchen with the right comfort level in the dining room.
When you partner with 5 Diamond Mechanical, we carefully assess your San Diego restaurant’s HVAC needs in order to determine the best system for your unique needs. Below is a useful summary of HVAC needs for the restaurant industry: what kind of systems are most suitable, their service needs, tips for maintenance, and more!
We guarantee our 5 Diamond Experience each and every time from our service techs, service managers and engineers. Save time and money and let us do all the work for you.
Our team of service technicians project and service managers engineers amass more than 140 years of combined experience. We are all committed to seeing every project through from start to finish where communication and commitment to the highest standard is a relentless pursuit. The result is the finest in workmanship and the satisfaction of knowing that the 5 Diamond Experience is something real and tangible.
If you are looking for heating, cooling, or refrigeration services for your restaurant anywhere in San Diego County, contact us today to schedule a service or a complimentary estimate 1-833-353-HVAC.
Restaurant HVAC Guide
As a restaurant owner, you may not be an HVAC expert, but heating and cooling equipment is critical to the operation of your business. Use this guide to help maintain a comfortable environment for your kitchen staff and guests while keeping operating costs down year-round.
Types of Restaurant HVAC/Refrigeration Systems
Split Heat Pump Systems
• Are ideal for small commercial buildings, including restaurants
• Provide heating and cooling control for individual rooms
Packaged Rooftop Systems
• Are cost-effective, pre-engineered, and adaptable
• Offer heating and cooling capabilities available from a single packaged unit
• Carry odors out of the kitchen and reduces humidity
• Precondition incoming air to reduce heating and cooling costs
• Keep food fresh and ready to serve
• Enables bulk food storage
Service Requirements for Restaurant HVAC Systems
Preventative maintenance tunes up, cleans, and corrects issues with restaurant HVAC systems. Services should be performed by a licensed commercial HVAC technician.
Heating equipment should be serviced in the fall, while cooling equipment should be maintained in the spring.
Benefits of annual restaurant HVAC and refrigeration maintenance:
• Higher efficiency
• Lower operating costs
• Fewer breakdowns
• Lower repair costs
• Longer equipment lifespan
• Better indoor comfort
Common Restaurant HVAC System Problems & Solutions
Problem: Faulty Thermostat
• Check the power.
• Change the batteries.
• Replace the thermostat if necessary. Install it in a central location out of direct sunlight.
Problem: Hot Air While in Cooling Mode
• Check the thermostat.
• Change the air filter.
• Call a technician to clean/maintain the system and recharge the refrigerant if needed.
Problem: Airflow Issues
• Make sure return and supply vents are not blocked.
• Change the air filter.
• Call a technician to check for ductwork leaks or other possible issues.
Problem: Lack of Maintenance
• Sign up for a maintenance agreement from a commercial HVAC contractor to ensure you never forget to schedule services again.
Factors that Affect the Cost of New Restaurant HVAC & Refrigeration Systems
Commercial heating and cooling equipment last 10 to 20 years. Servicing your equipment regularly can help prolong its lifespan.
Factors that affect the cost of a new system:
• Building size
• Heating and cooling requirements
• Complexity of the installation
• Whether new duct-work is required • Efficiency rating and overall quality of the new equipment